2022 Peachtree Road Race
Join us on July 4, 2022Register Donate now
July 4, 2022 | Atlanta, GA
Combine your passion for running with our passion to save lives.
Join our team!
We have charity partner race entries for the Peachtree Road Race - when you commit to fundraise or give $1000.
Your fundraising efforts will give patients, who need a bone marrow transplant, a second chance at life by: adding new members to the Be The Match Registry®, assisting patients with uninsured transplant costs and funding innovative research to improve transplant outcomes. Please help us raise awareness and encourage your network of friends, family, and colleagues to make a tax-deductible contribution.
Join our team:
1. Start your fundraising page. Join as a participant and commit to raising $1000. You will receive coaching emails with fundraising tips and our team is here to provide help and encouragement!
2. Personalize your fundraising page with these options: make a self-gift, edit your page title and/or text, upload a personal photo, add a link to a Be The Match YouTube video, customize your page URL to share in your social posts, and invite your network to learn about joining the Be The Match Registry®. You could even add a live stream!
3. Share your fundraising page with your social network to raise awareness and life-saving funds for Be The Match. Ask them to re-share your post! Add impact statements. For example:
If 10 people gave $10 - each increment of $100 helps Be The Match cover the cost of adding a new potential donor to the registry.
4. Join our Team Be The Match Facebook Community to share inspiration, encouragement and photos!
5. When you raise $500 you will earn Be The Match branded running gear. And that amount helps provide 1 week of temporary housing for a patient and their caregiver during outpatient recovery.
Each contribution will give patients a second chance at life. Every dollar counts. Together, we can make a difference!
Know anyone else who might be interested? Have questions or want help personalizing your page? Email us at: TeamBetheMatch@nmdp.org
About the Peachtree Road Race
On July 4, 1970, 150 runners gathered at the old Sears parking lot on the corner of Peachtree and Roswell Road. Join us for one of the world's largest 10k events. Together, we will run 6.2 miles through Atlanta to Central City Park. More information